Wednesday, June 5, 2024

Off to a good or shaky start? "The Acolyte" (Non Spoiler) Episodes 1 & 2 Review & Discussion - YouTube


@john2001plus
6 hours ago
My first problem with The Acolyte is that the Disney+ streaming appeared low-resolution.  The scenes looked blurry.  So I found a different way to watch the program.

My second problem with The Acolyte is that the first two episodes don't feel that original.   George Lucas's Star Wars always felt unique, different, and alien.  The show takes us to several worlds that weren't that distinct from one another.  The story and the characters haven't wowed me yet.   I'm interested, but they feel routine.

The first few episodes of The Mandalorian felt much more unique and alien.  How is The Acolyte better than Kenobi?

1 reply

@mickeybunts
2 hours ago
I'll wager it will be somehow worse than  Kenobi





No comments:

Post a Comment