Saturday, September 10, 2022

Ewan talks Kenobi letting Vader live


I get the impression that in the minds of the producers the continuity all makes sense.  The fact that it doesn't make sense to some or most viewers means that we don't understand the story from their perspective, or that they failed to explain it well enough.  Although I'm sure it could have been better, I was just happy to enjoy the TV series for what it was.  My expectations for TV series are always lower than major movies, which typically cost two hundred million dollars to make.
Every Star Wars story gets analyzed to death like it was the Zapruder film.

I have concerns that the Star Wars franchise has played itself out, with them essentially repeating old stories. We need something brand new that would be a breath of fresh air, but it seems like the studio is afraid to take risks.

No comments:

Post a Comment