Sunday, July 21, 2024

The problems with "Loving Everything Star Wars" (The Acolyte)



1 hour ago (edited)
Hey Thor, 

Good points. 

We partially agree. I really did enjoy the first six episodes. I am still interested in a couple of the characters. However, the payoff fails in a big way. Episode 7 doesn't work and Episode 8 has too many logical problems (which you did a good job of pointing out.) 

I don't think that the series is as terrible as people say it is. I understand if people really think it is terrible, but I also think that the show has some good moments. I can enjoy a Star Wars show even if it is not the best that it could be or if non-Star Wars fans aren't going to like it. I want to consume Star Wars content. 

You are right. The shows need to be better to attract a bigger audience. We all want better content. I was a little more forgiving because it is a TV show and not a major motion picture. 

Best wishes, 
John Coffey

No comments:

Post a Comment