Friday, February 26, 2021

Sliders cast are 'talking' about a revival of the cult '90s sci-fi series

https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/ustv/a26875094/sliders-cast-revival/

This was an example of a show that got messed up by the TV Network fiddling with it.  The first season was pretty good and the second season was okay, but then they made big changes to it at the request of the network, and it went downhill.  I did watch the whole thing, a couple of times, and I enjoyed most of it.  I have recently taken an interest in the show again because it airs on Comet TV, although I pretty much hate to watch anything on that network because they broadcast at 480i.   I also have come to hate watching commercials when I have so many ways to watch shows without commercials.

No comments:

Post a Comment