Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Resistance Review: Has the age of good Star Wars animation ended?

John Coffey
1 second ago

Speaking as someone who loved the two previous animated series, the first three episodes Star Wars Resistance feels like a Cluster #&@*. I do not see anything in the shows that would appeal to an adult, or for that matter anybody over the age of 9. If this is the demographic that they are shooting for, then fine, but it seems like a huge waste when I know that good Star Wars stories can appeal to all ages. Instead we get stories that don't even feel like real stories, but a gag reel.

BTW, I loved Ezra Bridger (Star Wars Rebels) from the start.




P.S. I can't emphasize enough how good Star Wars The Clone Wars is. I wasn't as sure about Star Wars Rebels at first, but by the time that series finished it was awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment