Friday, May 6, 2022

Star Trek: Picard’s [Spoiler] Talks ‘Giant Secret’ Behind Character’s Shocking Finale Return

Wheaton spoke with CinemaBlend about Wesley's return to Star Trek with the Picard Season 2 finale, saying:

"I feel like the first time this was floated for me at all was a little less than a year ago, so maybe around June of last year. We had a couple of conversations about their ideas, and I was gonna say yes no matter what, obviously. But, the thing that I didn't expect, that remains thrilling to me, is that the way the official Star Trek canon now tells Wesley Crusher's story is exactly the Wesley Crusher story that has existed in my headcanon for over a decade. [Being] that he's effectively Star Trek's version of a Time Lord and I love that. I love it so much. I love Doctor Who like you wouldn't believe and I wanted to be The Doctor so bad. So now, Wesley kind of gets to be as close to that as I think we're gonna get in Star Trek. I was just beside myself."

No comments:

Post a Comment