Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Disney+ streaming service (recommended)

I have to recommend the Disney+ streaming service, which has virtually all the Star Wars, Marvel, and Pixar content.  Pixar's latest movie, Soul, was much to my liking.  Because of COVID, it was only available on Disney+.

I had to purchase an Amazon Fire Stick to be able to watch Disney+ on my TV, because apparently you can't add new services to my Phillips "smart" TV.  However, I usually just watch it on my computer anyway.  


Ahsoka Tano became a Star Wars fan-favorite character from two different animated series...

I would trade any one of the Star Wars sequel trilogy movies for just Season 2 of The Mandalorian on Disney+, which totally blew me away.  For just $7, you could watch both seasons, 16 episodes, in a month. 



No comments:

Post a Comment